Saturday, October 29, 2005

On the Road Again...

...like my friend Willy Nelson sings, it's great to be "On the Road Again." Like Willy, I want to be on the road again on a BIKE, uh a suitable scooter. Have my eye on a Euro or HD 200, which is plenty big enough for me to dash around town and over to the beach between deadlines. Enough already with shoeleather express and non-express trains and buses!

On the Road Again also means summer road trips with my canine, feline and two-legged friends. Looking forward to camper vanning (RVing) across Victoria and next year further outback in Tropical Queensland. Eventually, I hope to see WA & Margaret River Wine Country outside of Perth. Western Australia is the only state I haven't visited yet, but it's on the agenda. Back home, I got to 48 of the states - including Alaska & Hawaii - but ran out of time or interest to see Iowa and Arkansas.

I'm here for another year or so, so Kome See Kangaroos & Kiwis with me! -Deetouring Dee
Writing from Coogee Beach (Sydney).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home