Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Deetouring DownUnder


Dee's back from The Outback and living in the world's favorite holiday city, Sydney. It's not so nice when you live here, better when you're "just visiting."

Nevertheless, I'm still on holiday while my friends and family are slaving away in Corporate America. I am at the halfway mark on a four-year, long-stay resident visa - which means I have to start working hard so that I can qualify for permanent residency and eventually, citizenship. Dual passports is this journeywoman's dream!


1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dee, this is Kate from Colorado. I was quickly looking at your blog (because I need to leave for work shortly) but it's very difficult to read with the dark purply text on the dark background! Do you have any control over the web page design or is it canned? Gotta run; looking forward to your personal e-mail to me! Ciao bella, K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home