Sunday, November 19, 2006

Destination Daylesford: Come for ChillOut Festival & Weekends







'Tho I camped during ChillOut Festival in years past, I've had the opportunity to return to Daylesford with a local, and next time I'm staying at a B&B! The ChillOut Festival is every Labour Day weekend in March.

As a former resort B&B operator, I can relate to the guys who run the two gay owned and operated traditional B&B's in Daylesford. There are other GOO properties, but hard to find outside Rainbow Tourism, GalStays and SameSexTravel.

Among the OUT properties on Rainbow Tourism is Holyrood House, left, and Old Chilli, right, both boutique places with gay male hosts and traditional B&B experience. They are located within a few minutes of Daylesford CBD, but you'll want a car or bicycle for the steep hills. I walked from my lodging on the hill - and all around town - but needed a ride back to home base with the shopping bags!

Write me if you want first-hand photos and dee-tails of your prospectice visit there. Dee Farrell. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home